Keynote Speakers Announced for 2020 Event at AT&T Stadium
ARLINGTON, Texas, Jan. 7, 2020 – Promise Keepers (PK), a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to uniting men through vital relationships to become godly influences in their homes, churches, workplaces and communities, today announced its speaker lineup for Promise Keepers 2020.
The event will bring together 80,000 men at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, July 31-August 1, 2020. World-class speakers, Bible teachers and musicians will guide attendees to the Word of God and biblical manhood with messages focusing on the PK Seven Promises of Honor, Brotherhood, Virtue, Commitment, Changemaking, Unity and Obedience, which have been foundational to the movement since its founding in 1990.
Promise Keepers 2020 keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Tony Evans, founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder and president of The Urban Alternative and author of more than 100 books, booklets and Bible studies;
- Greg Stier, founder and president of Dare 2 Share Ministries, a movement mobilizing teenagers to build their faith and advance the Gospel through evangelism training, devotionals, books and resources;
- Todd Wagner, founder and senior pastor of Watermark Community Church in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, author of Come and See: Everything You Ever Wanted in the One Place You Would Never Look and host of the weekly podcast, Real Truth Real Quick;
- Dr. Derwin Gray, former NFL professional, having played for both the Indianapolis Colts and Carolina Panthers, who currently serves as founder and pastor of Transformation Church in Charlotte, North Carolina;
- Tommy Nelson, senior pastor of Denton Bible Church in Denton, Texas, and author of several books and resources including The Story of God, A Life Well Lived, The Book of Romance and Walking on Water;
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, former pastor, author, professor, conference speaker, president of Voddie Baucham Ministries and church planter who currently serves as Dean of Theology at African Christian University in Lusaka, Zambia; and
- Chad Hennings, three time Superbowl champion, award-winning Air Force veteran, founder of Wingmen Ministries and author of It Takes Commitment, Rules of Engagement and Forces of Character.
Promise Keepers 2020 will encourage, equip and empower men from all walks of life to stand strong as better husbands, fathers and workers in their God-given roles as leaders.
Additionally, the brand identity of the new PK in the Digital Age goes beyond the stadium event for which it has always been known. The movement will leave a lasting legacy in each host city and leverage a robust, interactive app designed to form four-man “fire teams” in every church in the nation and provide discipleship resources for men to go deeper into community and their spiritual journeys together.
“Manhood is a difficult journey, and it was never meant to be walked alone,” said PK President Vance Day. “Our goal is to establish a Christ-centered band of brothers in every church who can encourage and equip one another to function as ambassadors of reconciliation and service as a result of an authentic encounter with Jesus.”
Promise Keepers 2020 tickets are now available. For information, visit promisekeepers.org.